Looking for past Reviewer's Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for past Reviewer's Opinions

I started a thread awhile ago asking beta testers their opinions on how the final product varies from the betas and whether they noticed some of the problems currently under discussion. It occurred to me the same questions can be asked of those who reviewed the game before it was released (particularily to those who rated it highly).

1. What is your opinion of the finished product?

2. How does it compare to the beta copies you have reviewed?

3. Have you run across the same problems as everyone else?

Thank-you...
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

No response in all this time? I guess I would be embarrassed too.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
    X