Play moo3 without CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play moo3 without CD

Does anyone know how to play moo3 without the cd?
    Smokin Dubie...

You will need a No CD executable and Apolyton does not discuss such pieces of software or sites which host them.

There's advice around here about how to stop the constant music access spinning the CD though.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold

There's advice around here about how to stop the constant music access spinning the CD though.
      But it's also on the readme for the game. So it's authorized.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Unfortunately the readme is badly worded
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

O.k. I have a PII 233 Mhz. Computer with a very bad CD-Rom (I know should've bought a new machine than a new game...) Well the only things about MOO3 that run badly are the intro movies, which are odd. I've played all sortas of other videos just fine. Well, I almost stopped playing MOO3 because of my CD noise. I'll tell you a secert. Take the CD out of the tray. You need it to start the game, but just after the infogames logo you can take the CD out. If you want music than your should copy those files to your hard drive.

Comment

Thats STRANGE!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X