Wars end all by themselves ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wars end all by themselves ?!?

I have noticed that wars seem to automatically end all by themselves.

What happens in my games is that a race declares war on me, then X turns later, I get a message that the war ended but there was no diplomatic message from the other race about it. A few turns later, the same race redeclares war.

Do wars end automatically after a certain time limit? The race had a "limited war" policy set. Is it possible that a "limited war" policy puts a time limit on wars?
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

I had asked the same question, people replied in one of my threads... the moo3 weirdness or whatever. We think it is that if there is no attacks or anything, it automatically ends after a time, then the AI simply RE-declares war to keep it up. They won't go peaceful... it is irritating as all get out.

Comment

Working...
    X