X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recruited myself!

What the? I just recruited myself.
    Attached Files

How do you take screenshots? I've been trying to get my stupid hotkeys to work, and the good ol 'Printscreen' button won't work for it.

Btw, the Loknar that joined me...the famous one, was assassinated. How funny is that!
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    [I came, I saw, I conquered].
    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

That's good, GF
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I recruited somebody named Baked Potato. Not sure on Potato but it was Baked Something. I'll go home and check it.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't know if you can trust him Gengis. That guy worked for me too. Might be a double agent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaestro
            How do you take screenshots? I've been trying to get my stupid hotkeys to work, and the good ol 'Printscreen' button won't work for it.
            I used Corel Capture. It runs in the background until you press the assigned activation key. (I use shift-Y)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
              I recruited somebody named Baked Potato. Not sure on Potato but it was Baked Something. I'll go home and check it.

ACK!
              yeah, correct. he is a mod on infomoo pages.

lots of great code names for spies. I think I had one named carwreck or something funny. should keep a running tally. but no cheating by peeking in the .mob file.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaestro

Btw, the Loknar that joined me...the famous one, was assassinated. How funny is that!
                You could use Hypersnap - its free! :-

Free downloads of HyperSnap screen capture, screen print (screenshot, print screen) and image editor, HyperCam screen recorder (screencam), more!
                EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Try using shift and F4

Comment

Working...
                  X