New Orions Declared War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orions Declared War!

OMG it was crazy. I was at war with like three nations...fighting off their ships like crazy (for some reason, my AI is crazy) they were kinda beating me in some places.

All of the sudden I notice enemy colonies vanishing, and then I find out the New Orions are going on a rampage and are at war with like two other Empires, and are blasting their colonies and ships to pieces.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    [I came, I saw, I conquered].
    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

If you piss the NO off enough, they'll go to war with you. Same goes for any other AI. They will almost always (IME) go after Ithkul, but will occasionally send 'em after some other race that annoyed the hell out of 'em.

Comment

Just kinda cool that the New Orions saved me. LoL Prolly not something they really intended to happen
      Veni, vidi, vici.
      -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

COOL!!!

I haven't seen the Antarans attack anyone yet. I've seen them send a bajillion spies into my territory non-stop whenever I'm the leading player, but I've never seen them ATTACK anyone.

I've won all my games by senate thusfar, though... I'm currently playing Evon on a HUGE spiral galaxy map with senate victory turned off, so perhaps I'll get to see this finally
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
          I've won all my games by senate thusfar, though... I'm currently playing Evon on a HUGE spiral galaxy map with senate victory turned off, so perhaps I'll get to see this finally
          Yeah, I like the Avon too. My Cosmetic Galactic empire is doing fairly well now.

Comment

Evon just seem superior to Human in every way. Better production and same or better pretty much everything else.

Comment

Yeah, I think the only advantage Humans get is "Cunning" but even then spies still tend to blast me, and I have a lot in defense.

Btw, how do ya'll take screenshots? I can't figure out that hotkey, cause it seems to be different than what I thought it was.
              Veni, vidi, vici.
              -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                COOL!!!

I haven't seen the Antarans attack anyone yet. I've seen them send a bajillion spies into my territory non-stop whenever I'm the leading player, but I've never seen them ATTACK anyone.

I am, too, but I didn't turn Senate victory off and I'm not in it. I'm frantically trying to crush the Klackons to keep them from achieving a Senate win and was doing well until I hit their core planets and watched my fleet ripped to shreds by an eighteen member fleet of carriers.

Comment

Btw, how do ya'll take screenshots? I can't figure out that hotkey, cause it seems to be different than what I thought it was.
                  print screen button does it. But it only copies it, it doesn't store it anywhere. So load up mspaint or something and paste.
                  Last edited by Kc7mxo; March 5, 2003, 15:01.
                  By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

*slaps self* I forgot about pasting it somewhere else.
                    Veni, vidi, vici.
                    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Yeah, I like the Avon too. My Cosmetic Galactic empire is doing fairly well now.
                      ROTFLMAO

*Hi there. This is the Avon Lady coming to call on you with an armada of Super Dreadnoughts. Buy!!! or we will exterminate your planet*

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Do they have negative relations with the Mary Kay empire?

Comment

I dunno, those Mary Kay's can sneak up on you...and watch out for Dove! Those damn swans get ya
                          Veni, vidi, vici.
                          -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

Working...
                          X