Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate patch would have..

CUSTOM SKINS!

(loud sirens and bright lights flash all around)

aint gonna happen, but it'd be pretty.

now no one reply to this so it can sink to the bottom.

upgraded galaxy AI most of all, but I would love if they could at least attempt to improve the combat graphics some.

Comment

The ultimate patch would have..

..... Encyclopedia entries.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't found the encyclopedia helpful at all. On the other hand, the Prima strategy guide has turned out to be a god send.

Quixote

Comment

Enemy Aggression Patch please. And I want to see ground attacks. Grrr.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I want than fix for the DIRECT X SURFACE UNAVAILABLE BUG
            FIRST.
            By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Development Plans for your Military Queue
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Top priorities:

1. As War Of Art points out: Better opponent AI in SP, especially with regards to colony invasion.

2. In SP: Suspend presidential elections until the player is a member of the Senate.

3. (here's hoping) A detailed Hall of Fame with history and highlights, sorta like a happy marriage between the stats extravaganza of golf games and the autodiaries in the better RPG's.
                I always hated in TBS that I could use days, even weeks completing a game and then I ended up in a HOF no different from the ones in the arcade games. The original Civ introduced the wonderful "verdict of history grading" adding immensely to the replay value, unfortunately nobody have since picked up and expanded on this........please don't tell me that these people sell games for a living, maybe they don't wan't me to replay too much....

4. (more like an addition) A ultimate Manual/FAQ for eggheads explaining game mechanics in detail and providing spreadsheet details on every aspect.
                Last edited by OmniDude; March 4, 2003, 07:36.
                It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.

-Mark Twain

Comment

Amen brother !

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                  X