Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky Invasion

I just killed the Cybs and the Harvesters with this:
    As the Ai does seldom agree a N/A Pact I thought to myself... let them pay PAY PAY!!
    As I had an short N7a with him before severaly Systems were divided between us too..
    I picked the most important (lack of ships) and ordered TF's there/mobilized them there.. as you can see how many ships they have in this system this is quite easy.

And now comes the Sneaky part:
    DONT Declare War!
    if you do they will pump out alot more spies/troops!

Instead attack the Planets with your ammassed troops.
    The Ai doesnt seem to mind...
    he changed his border policy to total war thats all..
    no economy switch. no building up of fleets (I saved and tested he had 50 ships in reserves..) and most important no massive spies attack. :P
    This is the new hotness of war!
    If you loose a battle in a shared system dont worry Ai wont counterattack.. no war ;=)
    he wont shoot down your poor transporters...
    Comments?
    (Except the AI does never counterattack, the AI sends TF's (just no troops))
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

This is nicely evil, taking advantage of the poor AI. I almost feel sorry for it. Almost. But really, the MoO3 AI is asking to have its arse kicked. HARD!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
    X