Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micromanage mod released!

(Thought this could use its own thread)

As far as I can tell, you can build everything with this mod. I'm still testing, though. The AI WILL build these things still, but I don't know if this affects building behaviour at all.

What I DO know is that you can now get in there and tweak your colonies to your heart's content!

Installation instructions included!

Alright, apparently the tech slowdown in this file makes your research go about 1,000 times slower by endgame (or something like that--I haven't been able to play long enough to get there yet).

I'll post a fix by this evening, or it you've been following the slowdown tech thread on the IGMOO forums, have at 'er.

Comment

Just uploaded a fix for this tech slowdown problem.

Now, back to the game.

Comment

huhg?>

What exactly does this mod do? What do you mean let us build everything? Does it simply turn off the DEA ai, or does it finaly let us manualy build things like robo mines?

Comment

I believe it make those items show up in the list of item to be built. You will then be able to force that soil sooner than the AI had intended.

Comment

You need to tell people that is mod only work on new games you start after you put the mod in, it doesnot work on saves game before you put the mod in.
            By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Sorry, I'd never tried installing this with a game in progress. If I'd have guessed, I would have said it would work alright, but if you say otherwise, then so it goes.

I've tried several mods, and I've always started new games with them, just to be safe. Even a game in progress that works with a new mod might end up wonky, especially with some of the AI mods floating around.

Yes Baro, this lets you build just about everything. Spaceports are apparently the only exception discovered so far.

I like the mod, play all my games with it. I don't like to micromanage more than ten planets at a time, but it was really bothering me that I had a planet queue and no developments to put in it.

Comment

Is it easy to make a version w/o the tech slowdown? Since I like the pace of discovery as it is fine...

Comment

Yes. You can find one here:

Comment

Working...
                  X