Some suggestions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions....

If this is in the wrong forum, i apologize....just move it....

OK, there are a few things that i really do not understand concerning this game....if these were "fixed"....then this game would be even better:

1. fix the AI not invading any planets. I read that maybe the developers toned down the AI because it was impossible to beat, but if they did, then they didn't tone it down, they did brain surgery....if that is the fix (and i heard that it was going to be in the patch, then great....)

2. Explain why there is WarPeaceWarPeace.....if there is the White Peace....then the AI shouldn't redeclare war until they were actually ready to do some fighting....

3. Ship Refit....(this I heard was going to be in the patch)

4. locking and staying locked (scientific funding allocations. I read that a mod fixed this....true? where?

5. I really think it would be good if there were Admirals to lead the fleets and Generals to lead the ground troops....Military Leaders....they could add bonuses somehow to their respective trooops/ships....We have personalized empire leaders, and individual spies...but no Admirals/Generals....

Now, the things I like/love:

1. I really like the espionage in this game...Gets real indepth....good job on this one

2. I really like the Orion Senate. This is a GREAT concept...just cannot ever get any of my bills passed....

3. Diplomacy overall is good....the way my race's diplomacy rating actually does affect the eother empire's dealings with me is good. Now if we can just fix this AI War fetish.

4. I like the "random" tech trees....to me that is very realistic....I like this feature lots

5. Policy Setting...This gives me the feeling that I am the one making all the laws in my empire, and i can really see this happening.

6. DEA's. Goes along with #5. Takes away all the minute work....just wish i could understand it...

There are really SO many things in this game that I do really like...There are some things that I really wished worked understandably (mostly AI stuff). I posted this in this forum though, because it does contain my suggestions. I have heard that most of my "complaints" are either fixed in a user-mod (now I really like the Encyclopedia), or will be fixed in a patch (AI's fighting for planets, I hope).

If these things have already been fixed, then could someone show me to the right place? Also, what do i need to use to open up the .mob files???? I could maybe try to edit some things too, possibly...

Thanks

I must be playing the game wrong because i find the spy to be tacted on. I mean all i do is build spies then sending them out or let them stay home. I mean no depth at all. Atleast do something like civ3 where i can actually tell what i want the spies to do.

Comment

Working...
    X