Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, we got new flags...how do I install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, we got new flags...how do I install?

Hello all,
    How, specifically, do I go about installing all these neat new flags? The flag contest claimed instructions were coming, but so far, zilch.
    Am I missing something or overlook the instructions somehow?

new flags? Where?

K
    "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

The Most Comprehensive UNofficial Sci-Fi TBS Site Online.

As I've posted elsewhere, I can install the flags and they show up for 32x32 just fine. They're really quite cool.

The problem is that I only get a black box in any place where a flag would be displayed 20x20

I assume that 20x20 copies of the flag need to be created and given appropriate names in the same folder... I'm hoping someone tracks this down and figures it out for us.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

OK, I got it to work by just unzipping all the new player flag icons into a scrap directory, then I used CPIC (you could use Explorer as well) to just copy the raw files into the /playerflags directory (I think that's the name of it.) It's nice to have all those new ones!

BTW, the file I downloaded had both 32x32 and 20x20 copies in it...Arnelos, perhaps you need to download again after dumping your browser cache of the old version? I'm assuming here that there was an early post that had the 20x20 flags missing....??

Comment

ok Where do you download this file?

Thanks.
          Remeber the Antaran battle.

Comment

Working...
          X