Orion Sector custom flags problem :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion Sector custom flags problem :(

I saved all of the custom flags from Orion Sector and inserted them into the directly as instructed.

I also inserted some of my own that I've finally figured how to convert to .png files using Paint Shop Pro correctly... if I'd figured that out BEFORE the flag contest, I might have gotten some of my flags in there

Anyhow...

The flags show up on the list of flags I can select and they show up for the 32x32 sized places where the flag is shown.

The problem is that they DO NOT show up for the 20x20 size, such as on the galaxy map (I see just a black box). This happens whether I'm using one of my flags or one of the ones obtained from Orion Sector.

I'm assuming that we probably have to create seperate files for the 20x20 versions and save them as well in the same or a different directly with a similar naming scheme to the 32x32 versions.

Would someone who knows about this please track it down and let us know what to do about it?

Thanks.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

The download form The Orion Sector has two files for each flag (at least the version I downloaded).

I checked that they show up in the game setup screen, but I haven't started a new game since I downloaded the files.

The Custom Player Flag guide at The Orion Sector has this to say:
    # Create your images: One 32x32 32-bit PNG and One 20x20 32-bit PNG
    # If you are going to replace an existing flag, name the two files pflagXX_cr.png (large) and pflagXX_g.png (small) where XX=the number of the file to replace. If you are making a new flag, the number will be the next in sequence.
    ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
    "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
    Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

Working...
    X