How do I build my Hydroponic farms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I build my Hydroponic farms?

The computer is doing a great job of building for me wich I like. I don't have to click on every planet and tell them what to do.

I would like to know is how the computer is doing it. I tried going to the planet and went to the build queues but under plantery build queues I have nothing there to build but if I go to ship build queues i can build my ships.

I try the (shoot forgot what it was called) screen where you go to the zones and but your DEA and that is where I see my hydroponic farms the viceroy builds, but when I click on the tab at the bottom it only says DEA for this or DEA for that.

So how do I make a hydroponic farm if I wanted it to do it myself or overide what the viceroy is doing.

All help greatly apprcieated.

Davor

ps back to reading the manual agian until i get some answers.

I read that when you go to planetary build queues it will on be buildings that you can only build once. Since the hydoponics farms are being built more that once in different zones, how do I do it?
    Last edited by Yolky; March 1, 2003, 23:42.

I believeonly your planetary viceroyal can do that. I might be wrong.
    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

I believe I have the answer now. You can't build Hydroponic farms, thats the viceroys job, but you control how much spending goes into them.

I am starting to like this so I don't have to go to every planet and tell them what to make.

Davor

Comment

You can build Hydroponic farms and other buildings, try this mod: http://apolyton.net/upload/files/Porkins/TechTables.zip
        (thanx to Porkins)

More MODs: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...1780822&t=8355

Comment

Re: How do I build my Hydroponic farms?

Originally posted by Yolky
          So how do I make a hydroponic farm if I wanted it to do it myself or overide what the viceroy is doing.
          well I let my viceroy do most of this, but from what I've gathered, you can only build the hydro farm if:

you have a bio DEA
          and the hydro farm techno

then, the hydro farm will be in your build queue. Notice how you have two queues, one is the military and the other is public

or some word like that, i forgot it already... goes to show how great a job my viceroy is doing

Comment

Re: Re: How do I build my Hydroponic farms?

Originally posted by smellymummy

well I let my viceroy do most of this, but from what I've gathered, you can only build the hydro farm if:

you have a bio DEA
            and the hydro farm techno

then, the hydro farm will be in your build queue. Notice how you have two queues, one is the military and the other is public

or some word like that, i forgot it already... goes to show how great a job my viceroy is doing
            from what I gather and from the other Moo3 forums, the viceroy does it all. You can't tell it to build hydrofarms, unless from a mod what I gather.

Davor

Comment

if you prioritize farming in the dev plans, you'll see a lot of them being built

but you can do it manually, just go to the build queues:

in the planet view, click the top of the economic window, the one that pops up and lets you adjust specific percentages of how money goes for a planet. thats where the build queues are at if you want to do it manually of if you just want to review what the viceroy is doing

Comment

The Ai will slam in the hydro farms, if you have them and have a Bio DEA. It may not do them immediately, but it does get them in. If no tech or no Bio DEA, then you are not going to be able to build them.

Comment

yolky, my bad.

I just had to test it out and you're correct, we can't build hydro farms directly

they look so much like the some other icons of stuff you can build, I just assumed I could of done it myself

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                    The Ai will slam in the hydro farms, if you have them and have a Bio DEA. It may not do them immediately, but it does get them in. If no tech or no Bio DEA, then you are not going to be able to build them.
                    My planetary viceroyal are built Hydro farm in region without
                    bio DEA at all.
                    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

yup, hydro farms can be built in any area regardless of environment according to the tech description

Comment

They're stopping my industry planets starving. Them and the underground farms. Nice, my industrial DEAs are producing food

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                        X