Star Lanes hard to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Lanes hard to see

I'm having a lot of trouble seeing my star lanes. When they were gray, it was easy to see them, but at some point they started changing colors. Now, I can still see mine when I hit the 'b' button. But I can't see any other connections.. And if I don't have the b button thingy pushed, the star lanes pulse in and out.

Its pretty irritating to not be able to see any of these all important star lanes except when I discover them.

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

i BELIEVE (operative word) that when you traverse one, it turns blue, at least thats what happened in my game, check it out:

this was made about 40 turns ago though, i was trying to give my friends a small feel for some aspects of moo:

i should get a new screenshot, because overlapping is getting INSANE.

oh, and "black holes" are green, i think
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

oh, um, thats odd. didnt see your pic before.

i have no idea
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I edited the post to stick the pic in. I thought it might be beneficial. Its not a game breaking issue yet, becauase the starlanes in my sector aren't very complex and I just remember them, but its extremely irritating.
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Personally those lines aren't difficult to see, except possibly the one on top. Could there be contrast setttings on your monitor needing tweaking?

My friend had a big view sonic (I think that's the company), and he had to enter 'presentation mode' to play games. This drastically increased constrast and partially increased brightness. It did, however, make the Windows GUI unreadable, so he'd switch back when out of the game. It was a single button on his monitor so no prob.

Comment

Working...
          X