hmmmm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmm.....

Well, been playing most all afternoon and well into the nite here....after reading the manual from cover to cover, and now in the process also of reading the strat guide....really do enjoy the game though, layer upon layer of things...everytime i get going in the game, i understand something else...pretty much everything i like....except....yeah, has to be an except....

i understand that my race (Saurions, Saakra) are not too good at diplomacy...but i customized them some....(oh yeah, is there ANY way to see how you customized a race after you started the game???? trying to remember exactly what i made their diplomacy and trade....cuase i CANNOT get ANY trades or treaties....NONE)...anyways....where was I...I am getting along ok with everyone....playing a 15 AI race in a huge 3 armed spiral....no one has done anything to me except for the Silicoids....now, they have declared war on me 4 times in less than 15 turns. WHY????? they make peace with me (and i really didn't have any choice in that either, just that "my" war with them was over), but the VERY next turn, I am back to war with them again....

This is the only thing that i really cannot understand...Is there something that causes them to just not like me (Saakra)? or does the Silicoids have multiple personalities???

Really though...this game is pretty incredible...just that AI declaring war like it does....i read somewhere that the AI was toned down or something, and that possibly it would be "reinstated" in a patch....is this true??? I think personally, if the AI wasn't so schizophrenic, this game would be the absolute best game i have ever played, and i don't say that lightly...i really do LIKE this game...just help me out here with the "non-total war" AI.....

I'm up for air at 100 turns and have been in and out of war with the Oct? more times than I can remember. And the worst is that there aren't even any starlanes between us. We're just both members of the Senate and they hate me.

Well, I'll be going over to visit them soon enough and then they'll find out why they hate me.
    A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

Comment

same with me...we are located on opposite sides of the Galactic Core....but i really do not know why they keep declaring war on me....

Comment

.....seems to me the AI was modeled after the Nkorean gvnment..... lol

Comment

Working...
        X