Scrapping Ships & Ground Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapping Ships & Ground Forces

Ive figured out how to scrap system ships, but how do you scrap starships and ground forces? Disbanding Task Forces and Armies only throw the individual units into the reserve pool.

Plus, has anyone managed to destroy the Guardian yet (and what are they guarding, I encounter 3-4 systems a game with a Guardian, the Antaran X's maybe?)

I had a fleet of 3 indirectfireCruisers and 8 LRLightCruisers with 10 older LRLightCruisers fight the Guardian. In 20 seconds my whole fleet was space debris and the guardain still had 11/12 of its life left!

The guardians are guarding the original homeworlds of the Elder Races (I think that was in the story, somewhere) and I suppose the 'X's are there, too.....or at least some of them.

Comment

Read the manual the fiction parts. It explains the guardians are guarding the Darlok, bulrathi, etc. homeworlds. There is a potential X to be had at each one.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Re: Scrapping Ships & Ground Forces

Originally posted by HugoHillbilly
        Ive figured out how to scrap system ships, but how do you scrap starships and ground forces? Disbanding Task Forces and Armies only throw the individual units into the reserve pool.
        Throw them in the reserves. Once they get there, open up the shipyard screen. Click on the Fleets tab.

From there you can track all task forces currently active and see how many ships of each class are in reserves. From there select a row corrosponding to a ship and press the scrap design button.
        [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
        X