Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do the symbols mean on the solar system display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the symbols mean on the solar system display?

I only had a half hour to play this game since the real life won't let me play yet.

On my home system there is a planet with a green box and some symbols on it(sorry forgot what it was) beside a planet. What is it?

I tried reading the manual and hint book and read me file but it dosn't say anything. From what I have read I believe it could be or is a special, but what kind of special? I tried colonizing the planet so i can get the planet screen but don't see anything what it is.

The only thing i havn't done yet was the Galaticopediea to see if they have pitcures of the symbols there.

Can anyone help me? Where do I go to see what specials are on a planet if it isn't the green box.

Thanks

Davor

The symbol does mean special. If you click on the planet and check the survey box, one of the last entries indicates what kind of special (or specials).

The effects of the specials are listed in more detail in the readme file (which I found out from someone else on this board ).

Comment

The effects of the specials are listed in more detail in the readme file (which I found out from someone else on this board ).
      Hmm, you'd think something like that would be in the manual,
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

It should, but I bet it is in the strategy guide

Comment

Working...
        X