How To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To?

How do I get to the point where I can build things in my production que?
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Push up the slider next to it. This puts money in the mix.

Minerals + Industry = Production points

Production points + Money = Making things.

You can set the AI to build things in the millitary queue quicker by pushing up the millitary/economic stance to Limited or Total War. This will put more money into all your build queues.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

okay, i'll try that. Next question why is the list of buildable items in production empty?
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

you might not have anything you can build. Most planets can build some military items.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Are you referring to how do you get to the production/military planetary build queue?

on the planet screen on the bottom left "panel" there is a button which maximizes it.

It took me 10 mins of frustration to figure that one out.

Comment

I've already jumped that hurtle. The military queue allows me to build. the production has a symbol next to it basically saying I can't build anything and the when i open the production selection panel up it is empty. That is true on my homeworld and newly colonized worlds

Comment

Does anyone know what the exclaimation point means on the military/production queue sliders?

Sometimes happens when the planet is newly colonized or you try to jack the military slider high to build a system ship to defend against the appreoaching harveys.

Comment

there aren't a lot of planetary buildings in the early game, so you're hardly ever going to have anything in the construction que.
                By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
                X