Diplomatic fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomatic fog

Something I dont like, is the way diplomacy seems to work. Assuming I am not missing something.

I like the fairly constant interaction, but sometimes, I have no idea whats going on.....what I mean is....why should I vote to expel Race "B" from the senate, or to impose sanctions on them...or declare war for that matter. Doesnt seem to be any explanation as to why these things are proposed. I really would like to know why the Droid looking things are pissed at the Bugs.

Also, I am often warned to stop my actions, or am praised for recent actions...which ones exactly...im a busy emperor.

I like the game so far, and earlier comments I made about the game have changed. The deeper I get into it, the more the universe around me seems to come alive.
    But this diplomacy stuff is a bit annoying. For all the complexity, and info overload of this game, I am fairly clueless when I am in contact with other races on some things.

Ya im having problems like that too. I get these leaders sometimes and their descriptions read in part "widely hated by other civs" or "will cause other civs to fear you...". I'm wondering mayb the leaders im using are causing other civs to go uneasy with me? fear me and declare war.....? Not sure. A lot of the time im not spying on them, dont havy any ships in any of their systems, and have non-aggression and several levels of trade treaties with them.. yet they declare war on me or put me up for total war against me in the Orion Senate. Wierdo stuff

They just declare war on me out of the blue sometimes when our relations are even +150 with +100 cassus belli. Also the ai civs dont give u any real reason for anything. That needs to be fixed or something.

Comment

Working...
    X