Hehe... funny easter eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe... funny easter eggs

LoL, has anyone tried the following words in the galactic encyclopedia's keyword search function?

Special Thanks
    Deleted by Rantz
    StormWraith
    Forums
    Hitchhiker
    underwear

Too bad they didn't put decent help in the Encyc. Least we know now why--- All the time spent on Eggs.

-P

Comment

There is detail, just not for everything.

For most of the topics that matter, i.e. armor, weapons, etc, there ARE statistics. Other things that aren't quite so cut and dry aren't as detailed.

From the posts oand reviews on this I expected everything to be "marginally helps a little", but imagine my surprise when there were actual stats. Made me wonder what was wrong with folks who said everything wasn't detailed enough. I gues the definition of "everything" now means "from the tiniest degree onward".

Comment

Yes, but you shouldn't have to fight with the interface to find out.

And the things I have looked for in the encyclopedia I have never found. There is not a lick of useful information to me in there.

K
        "You are, what you do, when it counts."

President of the nation of Riis in W3's SimCountry.

Comment

For most of the topics that matter, i.e. armor, weapons, etc, there ARE statistics. Other things that aren't quite so cut and dry aren't as detailed.

From the posts oand reviews on this I expected everything to be "marginally helps a little", but imagine my surprise when there were actual stats. Made me wonder what was wrong with folks who said everything wasn't detailed enough. I gues the definition of "everything" now means "from the tiniest degree onward".
          Really? all the searches I did on technologies came up with no information. how am i supposed to know what to offer the Sakra for their technology if I don't know what it does?
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I haven't looked in the encyclopedia, but all the tech descriptions can be found in the tech matrix.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Every search I've tried in the encyclopedia comes up empty. As far as I'm concerned the encyclopedia is a near complete failure - great they at least put some easter eggs in there so you can get a smirk on your face while you are cursing them for leaving out even a basic glossary of terms. What is an Outpost? OK, search the encyclopedia - nope, nothing form the search, ok, look through the index - nope, nothing there - I doubt the word outpost is ever mentioned in the encyclopedia! I of course know now because I sprang the extra $16 for the strategy guide. Very disappointed in the documentation and encyclopedia for this game - maybe I'm just spoiled on Civ.

The game play however was very enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
              X