Bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing?

Playing Ithkul, I had ships around an undefended Silicoid planet and was planning to bomb it back into the stone age. But, when I hit turn, I was never given the option to bombard - or even attack! I'm sure I'm missing something here, can someone maybe point out to me what I'm doing wrong?

Someone more willing than I to go look at the file will reply soon but .. you need a certain tech to be able to bombard planets with your fleet. From memory, look in the readme file that comes with the game for details of the tech.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman to hear him... is he still wrong?

Comment

Hmm... I don't see anything in the readme, but maybe I overlooked it.

Comment

It is because the planet is not yet a colony. For a planet to hold colony status, it has to have atleast 1 population point.

If it contains less than that, then you are not able to touch it. It is stated in the manual somewhere.

Curiously, you ARE able to continue bombing a planet even after it has gone back to outpost status as long as you don't leave the system.

If you do, the option for you to attack it will be taken away.

Comment

Working...
        X