Warez already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warez already!

I just think that is funny for some reason.. and no I didn`t download it and see if it was the real thing (but I`m certain it was).. and no I`m not saying where I saw it - go and pay for it slackers.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon!

Comment

is it the kangamoo version or the real thing?

Comment

Didn`t look, thinking it is the real thing though because it was two cds worth of crap.

Comment

Not surprising really. Some people compete to be the first to rip software in the same way others of us compete to be the first to get, beat, review or understand games.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Warez versions normally appear anything up to a month before the game arrives in the shops. Once a game has gone gold and copies start to be made then inevitably a copy falls into the hands of some indiscrete individual.

Oh and it is the full, unadulterated version.
            Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

It took surprisingly long for this game to appear on the warez scene. Infact, it was already being sold in some stores in Europe a day before. Usually it's released on the net alteast a week before it's released anywhere.

Unless you count the alpha version that was leaked a year or so ago.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
              X