The ITHKUL look friggin hilarious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ITHKUL look friggin hilarious!

Hey, I just needed to start up this thread because it had to stand out. I was checking out the thread posted by vince278 concerning a possible spoiler picture of the Ithkul in the strategy guide (p161) and I just have to say that they look pathetic! LOL. Im looking at the picture right now...and its well...hehehe...hmmm. I seriously hope that isn't really them. I mean am I supposed to be terrified of a race which is thought to look like a human dressed up in combat armour (I personally think the picture makes the Ithkul look like some kind of frog man). I mean, lol. Everyone help, the frog men are coming the FROG MEN are coming! Lol. Aah dear. Perhaps this is their strength? They look so ridiculous that no one takes them seriously? pffft. Whats a bunch of frog men to the might of the Sakkra! Mwahaaha. Well they better stay out of my way when I play unless of course they want to be served up as some fine french cuisine...of course....I can only be so boastful on the lowest level of difficulty....

It's a human with a massive parasite controlling him. Watch the opening movie for the origin.

Comment

I agree 100%. In another thread I said it looked like something from a B movie. Creature from the Black Lagoon perhaps. This was the big secret?!? It did look (Ith-) cool in the opening movie.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Well, hilarious or not, this always creeps me out. I hated the face grabber thing from Alien.....

Comment

The picture of a harvester in the manual seems to be eating Rantz. The facial features (that you can see) look very similar!
          The foppish elf, fighting ithkul in a top hat and smoking jacket since 1885

Comment

Originally posted by Romanus
            Well, hilarious or not, this always creeps me out. I hated the face grabber thing from Alien.....
            It reminded me of a giant-sized face grabber as well. Then it seemed to assimilate its target, like a bio-borg. Very creepy indeed...
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
            X