government change = when ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• government change = when ?

Well, LoreWeaver suggests investing 40 PP for Collectivist when customizing the Ithkul ( in his strat guide, it's the only gvt change through PP ). Otherwise you can change the gvt during first turn, at the cost of unrest and disruption for xx?? turns it seems. Now in the - slightly updated or incomplete - Prima guide, we are suggested to a drastic change from representative to collectivist ( my god why is this allowed at the beginning of TURN 1?) when playing the Psilons - severe unrest and repercussions I guess, but is that better than investing costly PP when customizing ????? Aside for the Ithkul, LoreWeaver doesn't tend to propose such a drastic change at the beginning, only inter changes within the same global gvt type...
    Any inputs???
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

you select your government type at the beginning of the game (cost points). each type has several actual systems though, which can change whenever you tell it to. Doing so causes some serious upheavels though, so best to do that on turn one when things are pretty quiet and nothing's happened.

Comment

The strat guide is wrong there - apparently (and good!) you can't change to a government that is not in your series. So an absolutist can't change to Hive (collective).

Comment

Originally posted by kalbear
        The strat guide is wrong there - apparently (and good!) you can't change to a government that is not in your series. So an absolutist can't change to Hive (collective).
        I don't have the strategy guide but perhaps the Psilons pick a collectivist govt (via race picks.

KoalaBear33

Comment

Originally posted by kalbear
          I hope so.
          The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

Working...
          X