No announcement yet.

No Hall of Fame???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you can score in Moo2 and the HoF works fine.

Comment

Perhaps the HOF is an easter egg that we have to find?

Comment

No, it's something to be included in the patch.

Comment

Don't need it. I play single player and no one else plays it on my PC. What would I want a HoF for?
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Why wouldn't you want a hall of fame? I used to write some of my best civ1 scores in the back of the manual so i wouldn't lose them if i had to reinstall.

I like being able to comparre my resulting stats with my previous empires.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

I'm happy just winning. Using the scores for comparison purposes is only valid if everything is exactly the same for every game.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Well if the design tema had the same view as Vince - I guess we don't have to wonder why...

BTW - have you ever been to the Baseball Hall of Fame? Even with rules changes over the years the institution is still useful...

There are a number of things that you can do to save HOF scores...

1) Just save the raw score and user id

2) Have the raw score and user id listed for each seperate galaxy size.

3) One of the first two options listed with more info (number of civs starting game, a screenshot of the final map, biggest fleet size, most economic power, etc.)

Its a hall of fame! So a year from now (if your still playing it) you don't have to say... wow this is my best game ever - or is it?

Comment

Working...
                X