Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring it on!! I LOVE number crunching ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring it on!! I LOVE number crunching ;)

-nt

Just as long as they actually tell us what the numbers are.
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

nice!

i love chocolate chip cookie crunching....or chewing as the case may be in an exquisitely made chewy chocolate chip cookie.

yum yum
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
        nice!

i love chocolate chip cookie crunching....or chewing as the case may be in an exquisitely made chewy chocolate chip cookie.

yum yum
        I like Nestle's Crunch. But the 100 Grand is better because it has caramel.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I like pizza better, but numbers will do if there is nothing else around.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            I like pizza better, but numbers will do if there is nothing else around.
            Crunchy Pizza?

We also had this thing that you claimed was ketchup. It was so bad, that when we got a new shipment of ketchup on our ship, we were told that they wouldn't open it until all the Aussie stuff was gone.

Needless to say people were grabbing 30 little packets at a time, to throw overboard at a later date.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I've never been good at number crunching. Maybe MOO3 will change that.

Comment

Working...
              X