Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Release Date - 7th March

Hey,

For anyone who doesn't know, sorry if it's been posted a lot recently or anything,

The UK release is the 7th of March (This year... I hope),

Confirmed by the store manager of my local branch of Game, they don't have any copies that they're holding in the storeroom (Not in the northwest of england anyway) either.

Been lurking a long while, as it's my first post, I feel that I ought to say:

LoreWeaver, thanks for the guides. You, kalbear, AlexFrog and JonahFalcon have been great, if I've missed someone out, sorry, but I'm not bothering to go remind myself .

strategic-plus.co.uk will have US copies around the 27th Feb if you can't wait. I know I cant
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Kinda funny, but I'm going to America for a week next weekend, so it looks like i can get it there or buy it when i get back to old blighty, but either way i don't get to play it for two weeks

Oh well, never mind, nor will many other chaps from here in Britain

Comment

It seems that some of the retailers in Denmark(ebgames.dk) and Sweden are changing their release dates from mach 13th to feb 28th......maybe that goes for the UK as well.....moo3 next weekend

Comment

Working...
        X