Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOO3 won't be released untill March or even after!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO3 won't be released untill March or even after!

Did you get a heart attack? Well I did when I went to EB today while I was in the mall, and that was what they told me, untill they checked the computer and said Feb 27.

I had to change my gitch when I got home cause I almost dropped a load when they told me that at first.

I was thinking only around the corner and they delayed it again. but it is around the corner now.

Davor

Why do you bother posting such crap?

Comment

Yolky, you should be both drawn and quartered.

Comment

What you mean crap? I just wanted to say how I felt when I herd it.

I did say what happened and when I herd it will be released and don't go on to say it is march.

Davor

Comment

Another prime example of why one shouldnt post when drunk and/or stupid.
          Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

People should be poked in the eye....

Comment

Hey stupid people have a right to post... just not breath.

Comment

Boys... Boys!

Now I agree that Yolky should be tortured but let's be civil and refrain from being insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Yolky
                What you mean crap? I just wanted to say how I felt when I herd it.

I did say what happened and when I herd it will be released and don't go on to say it is march.

Davor
                Then post with the topic title saying, "Geez, they scared me!" or "EB nearly scared me to death".... not " MOO3 won't be released untill March or even after!"

That way, people who don't give a **** about what you think won't have to be bothered with your long winded story.

Instead you post a stupid title and make half the die hards in here have a heart attack.

Use a brain for a change. You might have to rent one but, it spares us from your stupidity.

Comment

I had an Heartattack and will sue you ;=)
                  J/K
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

EB is clueless, everyone knows that -- and it isn't their fault. They just get info from too many people, and have too many things to deal with.

Whether its March or February, it'll be out.
                    Veni, vidi, vici.
                    [I came, I saw, I conquered].
                    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

EB!!!
                      I was in my local EB the other day and it looked like they were pushing all the PC games to the back corner and converting to all console all the time.

Fie on EB, a pox on their house.
                      A dictatorship wouldn't be so bad. As long as I'm the dictator. G. W. Bush

Comment

Consoles makes far more money for them. So it kinda makes sense...

Comment

Well, I suppose that speculating on cruel and unusual ways to slaughter the founder of this and other such threads will give bored people something to do until the game comes out...
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Corentor

Then post with the topic title saying, "Geez, they scared me!" or "EB nearly scared me to death".... not " MOO3 won't be released untill March or even after!"

That way, people who don't give a **** about what you think won't have to be bothered with your long winded story.

Instead you post a stupid title and make half the die hards in here have a heart attack.

Use a brain for a change. You might have to rent one but, it spares us from your stupidity.
                            Yeah you could be right but like I said I wanted you guys to feel what I felt for a sec. I don't see nothing wrong with this but since there seems to be a differnece of opnion here please close this thread since people don't get what I ment to say.

Davor

Comment

Originally posted by 13Matt13
                              Another prime example of why one shouldnt post when drunk and/or stupid.
                              Gee, I don't see Ming busting Matt's balls...

Comment

Working...
                              X