No announcement yet.

A question for Rantz or Chantz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't too surprised by what I read. But then again, I have been reading everything I could find about MoO3 for the last year or so. I think you should read the backstory at least. Its better than SW episode 1

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I skipped over the race section but read the history. The final chapters of the history give non-technical information about what they are. Since this is the manual you're reading, which presumably you will endeavour to do as or before you start turn 1 of your first game, it doesn't seem spoilerish to me. I've no longer got to agonise over delaying the install to actually read up on the game
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
      X