Running MOO2 in windowed mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running MOO2 in windowed mode?

With MOO3 on the horizon and so many people speaking highly of the series, I thought I'd pick up MOO2. (bought it through amazon and looks like I paid a few bucks more than through the link here on Apolyton....doh!)

Anyway, they only sold a jewel case version so the manual is on the disk as a .pdf

I don't want to print the 163 page manual, but I am going to need to refer to it as I try and learn this game. I've played tons of Civ 1, 2, and 3 but this is my first try at any of the MOO games.

So, I'd like to run the game in a windowed mode but I don't know how. You can usually set it in a config file, but being an older game I don't see one that's normal by today's standards. (Only one there is a file that points to the cd drive)

Is it possible to run it windowed and if so, how?

-Haze

No means of running as a Window. No real need to as you can alt tab or use the windows key to get to the desktop or another running app.
    Note that the manual says you need the CD, but you can point the game to the hard drive in the ini file and play with out it.
    The board is ful of useful info, but if you have a question post it and someone will give it a shot. I check several times a day. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X