No announcement yet.

IG holding game back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, Comrade Tribune, you may or may not be happy to know that the most common comparison of Moo3 is to EU. Those reviewers that liked EU liked Moo3.

But hey, you're welcome to believe the game will suck. You'll still buy it anyway. You'll just feel bad about doing so.

Comment

I'm sure its different thn EU, 1 or 2. Maybe some similarities, but there will be more differences.

Comment

any guesses on why gamespot hasn't posted a review yet?

that's really my time table. I think gamespot has a pretty good history of posting reviews (regardless of what you think of them), within a day or two of actual availability in stores. Sometimes same day.

I just haven't heard a peep from gamespot about the game for a couple of months now.

I guess they are still playing a review copy...or something...
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

I sent GameSpot an email asking them why the game was not being given an early review, seeing as numerous other sites have already received copies and done so...

The dummy at Gamespot that answered me hadn't even read my letter correctly, replying that they "had no information on that release date."

I re-wrote them and said, look fella, I was asking about your review plans, not the release date.

No reply as yet...but I do plan to cancel my sub to them, they haven't impressed me much anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X