No announcement yet.

In-House Preview Online: Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to agree with Grumbold - this is a Civ site. The reason I like the additional forums (such as MOO3) on 'poly is because I can get other Civ fans' perspectives on the games, people who's views I am familiar with from a long time spent lurking and then posting on this site. Not to say that people here aren't MOO fans, but I think Civ is what first attracts most people to 'poly.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
      The point was about how in moo2 once you filled up your leaders, you weren't offered anymore. Which is, IMO, moronic. Whats more moronic, is that it appears they kept this system for moo3.
      From a realism point of view it is kind of silly. However, it makes sense from a gameplay PoV, you can either hold onto your 4 leaders but know you might be missing out on a great one or you can leave a space for that great leader but miss out on the bonus' a 4th average leader would provide.
      If you could sit with 4 leaders and still get offers from other leaders then it'd be a no brainer to keep the first 4 that come along and throw out the worst one each time a beta one comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by niteshade6
        No, it's a Masters of Orion Fansite
        "Master of Orion". No s

Comment

In moo2 leaders could generally only effect one planet, in moo3 thr affect the entire empire.

Comment

Originally posted by Steely_Glint
            In moo2 leaders could generally only effect one planet, in moo3 thr affect the entire empire.
            Ahem, Leaders in MOO2 affect a system, not a planet...
            It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.

-Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X