No announcement yet.

How much will/did you pay for MoO 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I only bought one Game last year i can safely say it not too much to pay ;=)
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I believe that I have misjudged my main source of information and must revise my previous estimate of $15 to $0 (meaning that I won't buy it, but may accept it as a gift, I'm not into warez)
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by RPMisCOOL
        I'm voting/waiting for the first Best Buy/Fry's sale which is generally $34.99US + tax and generally happens in the first 2 weeks, depending on movement of the product.
        I usually buy a game at Best Buy, then go back and make them price match their own sale price - love that 30 day low price guarantee....

I used to do the same at EB, but the window is only 10 days and I hear they're doing away with their return policy.

Anyway, US$40 or less. I told my wife that I'll never pay more than $40 for a game, and now she's holding me to it.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

How much will this game cost in Canada? I'll be visiting Canada (aka binge drinking the streets of toronto) in about a week.

Comment

69.99 Canadian

Comment

Well, I'm not going to pay anything for it either...though in my case it's because I'm owed a copy. I've already paid enough for this game, thankyouverymuch...
              If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

$39.99 preorder!

This may be a limited time offer - not sure yet.

Comment

EUS 40.99 incl. shipping x 1.0787 EUR/USD = 44.21 USD. From Amazon.de, with a 5 Euro discount.
                  dadacp@gmx.net

Comment

Working...
                  X