How much will/did you pay for MoO 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much will/did you pay for MoO 3?

How much will you pay for MoO 3? In other words, what do you think is a fair price? If you have the game already, how much did you pay for it? Please pick the closest amount in the pool.
    $50
    31.88%
    $45
    17.39%
    $40
    11.59%
    $35
    7.25%
    $30
    4.35%
    $25
    2.90%
    $20
    2.90%
    $15
    4.35%
    $10
    0.00%
    $5
    0.00%
    $0 (warez, borrow from friends, etc.)
    17.39%
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I've preordered for $25 approx. And I think I would have paid $100. And I've not played it yet. So I'm very optimistic.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm almost certainly going to get the US version imported, which will make it about $60 all in.

The cheapest it would be in UK shops is about $45 so if you can get it for $25 on release I'm very envious.
      Last edited by Grumbold; February 12, 2003, 12:53.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

$50, cuz I already found out that's what they are going to be selling for.

Comment

32,5$ cause that's the price in Poland.

Comment

$70 Canadian, which is approximately $45 american.

Comment

€45 incl. shipping
              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I can't believe anyone (2 anyones actually) chose $0 (warez. borrow, etc) unless maybe they're expecting someone to buy it for them as a gift...

Comment

Originally posted by MitchDev
                  I can't believe anyone (2 anyones actually) chose $0 (warez. borrow, etc) unless maybe they're expecting someone to buy it for them as a gift...

Why do you find that so hard to believe?

Hell, wheren't you just ranting in another thread about how "arrogant companies" don't deserve your money or something?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Get real.... $40 or thereabouts sounds reasonable.

Remember... we do not yet know for ourselves how good this game is... if it's absolutely awesome and all of our tell our friends about it when we first get it, I'm sure the price can then reasonably be raised to around $60 and stay there for as long as the game is still that popular, but selling it INITIALLY at anything over $40 would be a rather grave mistake... it's those initial sales that, if the game is really good, propel further sales at any price.
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Same as Main_Brain (amazon?).

Comment

Exactly :=)
                        saves me the Time to go shophunting and i will get it as soon as its out :=)
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I'll probably buy Galacticv Civilizations and borrow MOO3 from a friend (and he'll borrow GalCiv from me )

But I admit that I do not buy everything I play. I do not buy stuff I'll play 3 hours (most of the games I see). My present politic is to buy stuff I really play (and wont buy both MOO3 AND GalCiv, thus I chose). I play so little it's also some kind of encouragement (innovative, good games) for what I played without license before and should have paied
                          Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Why do you find that so hard to believe?

Hell, wheren't you just ranting in another thread about how "arrogant companies" don't deserve your money or something?
                            Yawn, nice try Os, but there's a big difference between pirating stuff and how much you'll pay for something.

Besides, with as rabid as most of you people are, why would anyone admit they're going to pirate here?
                            (Sort of like Trifna is technically saying will be done, since that could be considered pirating, depending on how exactly they share their games...)

Comment

with as rabid as most of you people are
                              I am reminded of a saying about pots and kettles...

Comment

Working...
                              X