No announcement yet.

Help! MOO3 is taking over my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Rantz, I'm already studying CS to get into a lovely career in games, and MOO3 could ruin that

Comment

Incidentally I am currently taking a BSc in Gaming Studies (as they call it). Couldn't allow myself to mess up my physics and mathematics courses, now could I.

Ech.. let's see I'll have cut that and that to get some extra time...

Comment

Originally posted by Rantz

Well, I consider it payback for flunking college courses due to the original Civ and Castles games. Hopefully someone will flunk classes due to MOO3 and go on to a lovely career in games...
        Damn I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. That's almost exactly what I did (Railroad Tycoon had something to do with it too) and ended up DBA for an HR system instead.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Incidentally I am currently taking a BSc in Gaming Studies (as they call it). Couldn't allow myself to mess up my physics and mathematics courses, now could I.

Ech.. let's see I'll have cut that and that to get some extra time...
          You wouldn't be the first game designer to have no idea how real physics work . . . quite a few games spring to mind.
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
          X