No announcement yet.

Australian Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen this same discussion half a dozen times with various release dates to games. The bottom line is that you cannot believe anyone - the people you phone up are clueless.

Just wait until its on the shelf, and save yourself needless angst.
    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

MOO3 will be released in Denmark on the 13 of march... atleast that is what the 3 shops I asked said
      insert some tag here

Comment

I didnt speak to just any one on the phone. I spoke to there marketing department and asked, when will the game be shiped to stores, as i own my own small computer store and would like copies to sell as i have lots of interested customers including myself, and because i have a monopolpy in this area in regards to computer games and equipment hehe. Anyway i was told by the marketing department that it would be availavble from suppliers on the 28th of march. I then contacted my local supplies rep for games and he informed that i will get the copies of moo3 requested at least a few days befor the 28th march, but i could not sell it befor the 28th of MARCH for the 10,000 time. Ok so unless infogrames bring forward there release in Australia this is the FINAL WORD its dosnt get anymore offical then that. Just be patient and wait for it, ive waited over 3 years for this game now another month or so is gunna kill ya.

Comment

One more benefit to being in Canada, sharing release dates with the USA.

Comment

One more benefit to being in Canada, sharing release dates with the USA.
            AND pot's legal. You truly live in god's country!

Comment

AND pot's legal. You truly live in god's country!
              Only for MEDICAL reasons.
              Last edited by rhofman; February 10, 2003, 21:56.

Comment

Guy's just letting you know that Electronics Boutique (actually now I think they are calling themselves Gamesworld or something) here in Perth said they will be selling copies of MOO3 on the 15th, yes thats THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!

So with any luck this information is correct and us Aussies will be getting some MOO3 love this weekend!

UPDATE:
                Just called Harvey Norman and the guy there said they are expecting copies of MOO3 in late this afternoon (11/02/03) and will be selling the game tomorrow!!!!
                Last edited by Razer29; February 11, 2003, 03:43.

Comment

Originally posted by rhofman

Only for MEDICAL reasons.
                  Contrary to some medical reports, my sanity depends on it
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

Yes, and so it goes...

Someone rings up the publisher, not just any old person there, but the person in charge of everything [like they have the time to talk with the plebs], and receives news that the release date will be later than expected. The first thing they then do is get on-line and preach this news, devasting many.

Then someone phones up the stores and receives news that the release date is sooner than expected. Back and forth, back and forth, around and around.

I've seen it before, shall see it again. Save yourself the frenzy and just check the stores once a week from now on.

Bkeela.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Fun isn't it?

Comment

All I know is you Aussies are dreaming if you think your getting it before us.

Comment

well let me fuel one side of the argument even further....

just called EB at eastgardens. they are expecting the game monday/tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Razer29
                            Guy's just letting you know that Electronics Boutique (actually now I think they are calling themselves Gamesworld or something) here in Perth said they will be selling copies of MOO3 on the 15th, yes thats THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!

Thats the one in Hay st? What the...?
                            I spoke to them last Sunday and they told me the 31st of March ... They've gotten it wrong before but they've never been out by 6 weeks when the actual due date was only a few days away....

Comment

Working...
                            X