This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• news update!

A recent article in blah blaa blaa, reports that the developers of MOO3 are about to blaa blaa, against the decisions of blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa.

IG disputes this report as blah blah blah blah, and says blah blah, and the blaa game will be released blaa blaa blaa.

Rantz and chantz blaa and say blaa blaa blaa.

IG continues to assert that the blaa game will blaa blaa be blaa released and fully supoorted against the blaa blaa wishes of blaa. In complete contradiction of bla and bla blahah.

Of course all of this blaa is dependent on the blaa blaa of blaah.

Head developre of blaa was quoted as saying that MOO3 blaa blaa blahh bla, and regrets the bla bla blah blah.

dklasfjoiasdgjiohsdgohsdfavg
    asdgj
    sdpafiogasdfjgki isdiohjsdg iohgisdgh aiogh sdgioh sdgio hsdg sgiosgh oiasgh dgioh g asd

of course posters who have experience in blah say blah and all this is blah blah.

insert funny farm icon
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Not only is this not necessary, its not even funny.

Comment

yeah... we've been doing this one for months....
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

i thought it was kinda funny.

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

and necessary to demonstrate the level to which moo3 has gone

oh well

lighten up

Comment

by the way anun ik oba, you're the one who said you were tired of all the drama surrounding moo3.

i thought this was a little light hearted fun post

Comment

I don't remember seeing "blaa, blaa" in any of IG or QS press releases.

Comment

No, its spelt with a "H" = Blah, blah, blah

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                X