Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Question?!

Hi all,

Just to know if somone have the answer to my terrible question... Any French Release is it making to MOO3

Any web site is speaking about... I'm really sad to see that

Thanks to apolyton web site to move up the thinking of the strategy games informations.

PS: Sorry to my poor english writing.

Well assuming there is no German Release nor any Europe-specific Version except the UK Version. I'd say no.
    Import US/UK version.
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
      Well assuming there is no German Release nor any Europe-specific Version except the UK Version. I'd say no.
      Import US/UK version.
      Just don't try to use the diplomacy screens to improve your english - the grammar on the most recent screenshots is terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by Adacore

Just don't try to use the diplomacy screens to improve your english - the grammar on the most recent screenshots is terrible...
        I heard that the poor grammar is supposedly part of the game because you are dealing with alien languages filtered through a universal translator.

I guess the babblefish was unavailable.
        Objects in mirror are insignificant.

Comment

I heard that the poor grammar is supposedly part of the game because you are dealing with alien languages filtered through a universal translator.

I guess the babblefish was unavailable
          If this excuse never worked for me in english class, I don't see why it should work for QS. *sniff*

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

One of the things I liked about the original X-Com game was you could select a language at the beginning. After winning in English I tried the others as well. It didn't detract from the feel of the game. The soldiers in the game were recruited from around the world.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

CHNS,
              no French version, but also not available in France!
              We'll have to go through amazon.co.uk to get it...

unless we go and hijack Infogrammes' headquarters in Lyon until they sell us a few copies

Comment

Working...
              X