New Site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site!!!

I've made a new Master of Orion 3 Site (its in german )
    We are hosting Moo3 Sites and Clans... [anyone interested?]

whats your opinion about it?

here is the link
    Last edited by Dark-Lune; January 30, 2003, 14:48.

Since I don't speak German, my interest is pretty minimal.

Comment

Maybe you should provide a link?

Comment

sorry here is the link !!!

Comment

I like it. Not that much on it yet but it sure has potential.

Comment

hmm what shall I add?

P.S. an english translation is in work...

Comment

Danke schön ! Es seht voll geil aus. Ich hätte aber keine Zeit es richtig durch zu lesen, werde das später tun. Sie haben was geschafft ! Hertzlichen Gluckwünsch !

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Naja, das war etwas unglücklich formuliert. Ich habe sie mir gerade noch mal angeschaut und ich hatte (wahrscheinlich wegen der logischerweise noch fehlenden Tips&Tricks - Sektion) den Eindruck, daß sie noch nicht ganz fertig sei. Aber da habe ich mich geirrt. Sorry.

It is a great site and it has the most details on the game that I've seen so far (on one site). With the forums and clans it can easily become the leading German MoO3 site.

Btw: Task Force size has been cut down to 18 ships AFAIK, not 64 as is stated on your site. Maybe there's more outdated info, I just happened to see this.

Comment

I went to the site DanQ mentioned having the story contests and it also appears to be all German. I've had three years of classes auf Deutsch and lived there for two years in the middle '80s and I'm not THAT good at it.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I will translate it into english...

PS: Ich könnte noch Leute gebrauchen hat einer Lust?

Comment

looks alright, as alright as anything can look when you cant understand it, well the layout looks good, i can say that much

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Lune
                        I will translate it into english...
                        Danke sehr!
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Not by Babelfish, I hope?
                          [german general's voice] >in English with german accent< Eferybody schould lerrn zu schpeak Deutch!!!>/in English with german accent<[/german general's voice]

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Looks great. I'll check it out again once it has been translated to English.

Comment

Working...
                            X