Can't even read IG forums anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't even read IG forums anymore

now one needs to register even to view the forums... and the only e-mail that is accepted has filtered out the mail from IG-forums as spam ...

I am screwed... no more AARs, I guess I'm doomed to work in the office now

Is it possible somebody copy/pastes the AAR's into Apolyton? Feb 28th seems far away without any battle report, and I am sure the BT's, Chantz, Rantz, and al. would not mind if their deeds were broadcasted on Apolyton also.

Sorry Mark/Dan if this violates any forum rule... i hope not

Yeah, I must admit that I'm a little disturbed by the difficulty encountered trying to read the "official" boards. Like I can understand the whole problem of "spam," but making it actually _impossible_ for some people to register seems a bit extreme.

Comment

I also was only lurking there. But today I asked a friend who had an e-mail-account of his provider to let me create an account over it.

Comment

serves you right for not using apolyton exclusively
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          serves you right for not using apolyton exclusively
          Any more quips like that and we will go back to the family friendly Infogrames board.

Comment

Re: Can't even read IG forums anymore

Originally posted by LastFromVega
            now one needs to register even to view the forums... and the only e-mail that is accepted has filtered out the mail from IG-forums as spam ...

I am screwed... no more AARs, I guess I'm doomed to work in the office now

Is it possible somebody copy/pastes the AAR's into Apolyton? Feb 28th seems far away without any battle report, and I am sure the BT's, Chantz, Rantz, and al. would not mind if their deeds were broadcasted on Apolyton also.

Sorry Mark/Dan if this violates any forum rule... i hope not
            Why can't you register at IG forum?

Comment

Register for an email account at www.rock.com . It isn`t blocked to my knowledge.

Comment

I'd second the request for cross posting of informative BT reports/AAR's. Occasionally I can get as far as the forum frontpage but i haven't got the patience to wait 5 minutes for every new page to load.
                To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                H.Poincaré

Comment

I'll "third" this motion. All those in favour of nominating Roland the Mad to cross post interesting stuff from IG fora say "Yea"

"Yea!"

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nah you posthungry menace
                    I oppose this.
                    Except if you post all AAR's in one single Post which you edit everytime.

-Uncle Achmed
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Can you lock a thread down to disallow comments by anyone but the creator of the thread? I'd like to see some of the AARs but not if I have to wade through a hundred posts to find them.

Comment

I have been reposting the most recent AAR's over at Orionsector forums for those of you that want to read them. No comments in the AAR thread please.

Enjoy.

Comment

Who needs IGMOO anyway? There are MOO forums popping up where the game will be discussed in detail. And ad nauseum, no doubt.

Seriously, will there be anything offered at IGMOO that won't be available anywhere else on the internet? Any exclusive content?
                          Objects in mirror are insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by viciouscycle
                            Seriously, will there be anything offered at IGMOO that won't be available anywhere else on the internet? Any exclusive content?
                            AARs

Comment

AARs
                              I saw in another thread you were nominated to pull AARs from the IG forum and post them here. Are you humbling declining?

Comment

Working...
                              X