Outpost Orion is hiring...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outpost Orion is hiring...

We need some volunteers over at www.moo3outpost.tk to head up some of the writing projects... they're zero-pressure positions, move at your own pace, and write what you want to write about... we already have a team of 2, but we need more... visit the www.moo3outpost.tk frontpage, and read the article to learn more....

sL|De
    Webmaster of Outpost Orion
    http://moo3outpost.lacota.net

Send comments or questions to inuendo9@hotmail.com

I can't get the link to work, even with cut & paste. I wanted to do something... waaa ! I'm probably too late now.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

hmmm, very strange, the link works fine here

if that dont work try:

www27.brinkster.com/slide9/index.html

Webmaster of Outpost Orion
      http://moo3outpost.lacota.net

Send comments or questions to inuendo9@hotmail.com

Comment

OK, the second post does it for me, thanks sLIDe.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
        X