IG Orion Senate RPG Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG Orion Senate RPG Status

For anyone participating in the Orion Senate RPG on the IG Forums who happens to see this, due to "technical probelms" with the IG boards... Turn 6 WILL be postponed, as I know of several players who could not connect (myself included), and I suspect many more (if not all) of the remaining players have also had problems.

Good to see you Adacore, Sky, noone(1), & QwertyX... Glad to know I wasn't the only one with difficulties.
    Last edited by Trachmyr; January 25, 2003, 20:37.

i think our uptime is must better than IG's
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      RP Team had a problem playing our PTW game last night when the Apolyton chatroom died on us (no doubt due to the same problem everyone else was having), but it came back within several hours and 'poly is working GREAT again now.

Good work
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        I have no doubts about that... The IG forums are plagued with problems. Oh, well... I made my bed, now I have to lay in it.

Comment

Orion Senate? So whats this then? Is it similiar to the group based civ3 games people play on poly?
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

It's a RP game, very loosly based on MOO3 (obviously we haven't seen the actual game yet, so we have no idea if it's on the right lines). Each player controls an empire (I'm the Silicoids), and they RP the development of the empire and the interaction with the other players' empires. There are some stats for each race, like production, military and technology, which is why we have turns every day at midnight GMT (except today because the forum is down). Most of the fun is in the RPing rather than the stats, though.

If the forums were up i'd post a link, and you could see for yourselves - i haven't really explained it all that well.

Comment

Moo!
              Heh heh.

Comment

Hey, its the squidman....

Comment

Yo squidly.....

well it looks like alot of us are loitering here...
                  perhaps we should just MOOve the game here...

LOL
                  Gaurdian of The Way

Comment

That was bad QwertyX... Sakkra humor?

Comment

Lord knows their other social skills stink out loud so why not thier humor....

puns are "The Way"....
                      Gaurdian of The Way

Comment

The IG forums seem to be back up...

We will still be in turn 6 until 00:00GMT tomorrow.

See you in the Senate.

Comment

See ya there!
                          Gaurdian of The Way

Comment

thats the thread for the orion senate. /me is the Imsaeis. If any ppl want to join you can, although you will have to move to the uncivilised IG forums. Actully i think a roleplaying thread here would be better. Apolyton seems a lot more calmer, and has a lot less spammers, although we have had very little spam on the thread. some guy went on about the Ith COOL for a while but that was it. Any way im rambling, but if you wanna join your more than welcome

Comment

Hmm that one just took me to the general infogrames forums..lets see if this one does the trick

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...7&pagenumber=1
                              Gaurdian of The Way

Comment

Working...
                              X