It's no big deal that it went gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's no big deal that it went gold

I was waiting and waiting just like the rest of you guys for MOO III. I couldn't wait last year for it to come out.

I gave up on it since each time I come to Apolyton I get dissapointed for no release of MOOIII.

Well today I log on and see that MOO III went gold I said GREAT FINALLY it will come but the excitment for me was not there. I guess after waiting for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

long the flavour has gone abit.

I can't wait to buy the game but some excitement is gone abit.

At least I know I will have a great game when I play it since it wasn't rushed out like Civ3 and PtW

Davor

PS I am glad they took there time for the game to come out.

well i think that is is big deal that hte game went gold.

esp because we had stopped hearing ANYTHING from QS/IG folk since december or so..

its good news.. now instead of not knowing how long to wait, we gotta wait at the most a month..

good ****, no?

Comment

It's a personal thing, each of us is different.

I was myself very upset because the game was delayed due to "multiplayer bugs." I could care less about multiplayer. I would have preferred a Christmas release and a later patch for multiplayer.

But a lot of people in the business were watching C3PTW go through this same release/upgrade/uproar evolution and perhaps figured that it would be better for their own reputation to just delay until the whole package was good to go.

I can respect their position, but it did cost me a lot of waiting time, grrrrr

Comment

Re: It's no big deal that it went gold

Originally posted by Yolky
        I was waiting and waiting just like the rest of you guys for MOO III. I couldn't wait last year for it to come out.

I gave up on it since each time I come to Apolyton I get dissapointed for no release of MOOIII.
        I got depressed everytime I read up on MOO3 aswell, but not because of release dates. It was all of the cuts they made to the game. I wouldn't care if it was delayed another 5 years if it meant staying true to the original concept.

And for that reason, I'm not very excited about it going gold either, 'though I still look forward to giving it a try.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

oh I will give it a try. This might be the last time I buy a game as soon as it comes out.

IF its in the USA before it hits Canada I will be making a trip to the US then. hehe did that a few times already

Davor

Comment

Well _I_ think its a big deal. I've been waiting quite some time for this release, and now its finally finished. I'm OK with waiting a few weeks for the delivery, because now I know that MoO3 is not just "vapourware" but is really coming. Its like these cults that believe in the coming of the Messiah or something, and the get a letter from heaven saying,
            "Thanks for waiting so patiently. The Messiah is now en-route"

Its, like, major yippee, man. Know what I mean.

(P.S. Please no religious comparison comments here. PM me if you belong to one of these cults and you think I'm disrespectful)

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I started playing MOO1 back in 1993, it seems longer than that, and MOO2 whenever it came out.

Can wait to play MOO3

Comment

Can wait to play MOO3
                Well, since those selfish bums at IG have refused to release or even leak it, I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.
                By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Working...
                X