Gold Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Problem

Well it looks like this game is going to coming out the same time as Command and Conqueror Generals. Thats going to be a tough call for me. As I have been looking forward to both games. Although Moo3 will mostlikely win out out due to some high requirements for CC generals. But do you think IG will hold the relase date so as it does not coincide as rantz said something all long the lines now that is gold the final release date is up to marketing. Not that I care really Would prefer if it was released monday though

As a side note any one who would like to see what happens when forums go mad, go to the official command and conqueror sites forums. Flame wars over foriegn policy, whose country is better thatn whose and what do you think about this policy or that. Everything except the game.

Well, since you brought it up, here is what *I* did, bear in mind I live here in the states, which may affect the dates.

Since MOO3 is expected to come out Feb 26th (according to Chantz who posted on the official forums to *expect Feb26th* so an earlier date would be gravy) and CnC:G comes out Feb 12th, I decided to go for both.

I figure I can play a good two solid weeks, plenty of time to beat the campaign and have fun in some MP, before MOO3 comes out, and since they are very unique to each other, I can play one when I want a break from the other, or get stuck, etc.

That's just what I did, if that helps make a decision.

Comment

Well, if its like the last C&C game, you won't need 2 weeks to finish it No really, I hear that they've fixed the "Fortify base, build lots of tanks, move to enemy base, destroy everything one building at a time, win" tactic, so the game should have a bit more lasting power. I say should...

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

hmm, I don't quite get it.

C&C has nothing in common with Moo3, the two genres are completely different, so why should marketing fear a release date conflict?

Comment

There will be a few people with tough choices to make but I agree its a serious genre crossover. I have my usual dilemma. Do I play any good SP game that comes out and lose a lot of contact with my MMORPG buddies, or do I pretend none of these juicy new games exist? I doubt the marketing people agonise over that one either
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

I thought You had teh Same 'Gold Problem' like evry1 else..
            Too few of it
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
            X