Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genocide

I`m sure this has been asked before but I couldn`t find anything. Does anyone have any info on genocide? Would it be possible to get rid of those pesky harvesters if they`d already become part of your empire or maybe get rid of your own citizens and make yourself a Mrrshan empire?
    Human
    5.88%
    Psilon
    2.67%
    Evon
    2.67%
    Imsaesis
    4.28%
    Eoladi
    3.21%
    Silicoid
    4.81%
    Meklar
    3.74%
    Cynoid
    2.14%
    Trilarian
    3.21%
    Nommo
    5.88%
    Ithkul
    5.88%
    Klackons
    5.88%
    Tachidi
    3.74%
    Sakkara
    5.88%
    Raas
    4.28%
    Grendarl
    4.28%
    Gnolam
    6.42%
    Mrrshan
    5.35%
    Darlok
    4.81%
    Bulrathi
    5.35%
    New Orions
    9.63%
    Last edited by RolandtheMad; January 22, 2003, 16:37.

I remember seeing genocide being a big no-no in the new galactic political landscape. I think major fallout occurs with allies and enemies alike, kind of like using bioweapons in MOO2 but hopefully better executed.

Comment

Did'nt one of betatesters say that you cant do genocide in moo3 unless you glass planets which takes ages.

Comment

So far it looks like the Psilons are the only ones that are safe from the rage of a genocidal dictator lol. Its a good day to be a Psilon.

Comment

You can't torch the Psilons when you're playing them. . Everybody likes the bounty of new toys they bring in every few turns and even if you don't play them, it's hard to be scared of beings too weak to walk without aid. That is, until their evil genius dictator coordinates a strike on five planets, destroying all fleets in-system, and overwhelming all opposition groundside with superior weaponry. hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'M DYING WITH ANTICIPATION HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT?????

Comment

The Imsaesis, because theiur name is too bloody hard to pronounce.
            By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

what, you dont like the Imsaeiaeiaieiaieiais??

Comment

[rp]

New Orions, maybe those darn annoying Sakkras

'nuff said

[/rp]
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

ACK I meant to pick Darlocks!

I hate those guys, they ruined more good games of MoO2 than any other race.

(You were Framed)

I got your frame right here booooy *drops entire NBC arsenal on planet*

Comment

Well In did pick Drlock for you, for the reasons outlines above. If I find a colony in MoO3 I'm glassing that planet

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Where are the Antarrans in that list? I'm sure the pesky blighters are alive somewhere somehow and I fully intend to eradicate them to the last alien, just like I did the last time before the game developers plot device blinded my scanners to the rest of their empire
                      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

Grumbold....

New Orions = Antarans (or at least what we can reach of them anyways...)

That's why they're number one on my "I must nuke you" list

Comment

Everyone loves to hate the Darloks.... except me.... I love playing as the Darloks

That said, if I was playing the Humans (my other favorite - go figure), conquering the Darloks was always #1 priority (typically right behind conquering the Silicoids - thank god Moo3 will at least LET THEM NEGOTIATE)

Comment

Long Live the Psilons!!!

Long live the Psilons!!!
                            Long live the not-so-mighty, but really really smart Psilon empire!!!

Dwiggit
                            Psilon Engineer

Comment

Why should I kill worthy slaves for my empire?
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X