The how of Monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The how of Monsters

I`ve been wondering how monsters would hypothetically work in a game like this? It isn`t based on ship to ship combat anymore so single monsters wouldn`t be viable.

Perhaps there could be monster fleets like a herd of space ameobas, or maybe they`d make a special 'monster' class ship that was about twice the size of a behemoth.. or something.. ideas? Perhaps there could be two gigantic mating space monsters (two behemoth sized ships and a score of destroyer offspring)?

Well, you can have TFs of one ship, so can't you have one of just one monster?
    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Yeah but the thing is.. a fleet of 30-50 or so ships versus one monster. That had better be one whopping monster! Or just suicidal...

Comment

ok. make it a tough monster. I'm sure a leviathian can hold its own against destroyeres, so. . .
        By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

When a monster attacks your colonies, the game should have a +30 towards unrest because the MOO3 equilvalent of PETA will stir up protest because you killed an endangered species.

Comment

Hummmm.. I think I`d move all the protestors to that planet and let the space moster eat it.

Comment

You do know monsters were cut right?
              If they hadn't been cut they would probably been in groups sometimes, since the victory point data dump had something about infestations, and individually other thimes.

Comment

Yeah, we all know they were cut.

Comment

And size doesnt matter ;=)
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                    And size doesnt matter ;=)
                    Is THAT what she keeps telling you?

Comment

Working...
                    X