Gone Gold claims MOO3 Gold by 1/21/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rantz

There has been some speculation that a gold announcement will not occur until the day before the game is actually on the shelves.
    Speculation by QS? About IG actions?

Comment

There has been some speculation that a gold announcement will not occur until the day before the game is actually on the shelves.

You dirty tease

Comment

If Rantz is posting that there may have been some speculation...

I don't know what to think.

My brain hurts, I think I'll just wait untill my pre-order comes. Maybe that will be _BEFORE_ the gold announcement (?!?!?)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
          My brain hurts
          yeah, welcome to my world
          Rantz Hoseley
          Art Director
          Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

My knees hurt.

But that's another matter.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Lost Prince of Atlantis

Coming soon to a TV near you
            (If Infogrames can do it - so can I)

Comment

How can you say that, when your world hasn't been released to us yet!!!!!!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Rantz, you crack me up....

The "we speculate that we might holg the gold announcement until oneday before release" thing and then the TV exposure post that you immediately deleted.

sigh...........

this is just revenge for all those complaints people made isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Alexfrog

this is just revenge for all those complaints people made isnt it
                  Certainly couldn't blame him if it was.

Comment

Re: Gone Gold claims MOO3 Gold by 1/21/03

[QUOTE] [SIZE=1
                    We've all been waiting on this one and it seems the wait is almost over. If everything goes according to plan, you should expect to see a "Gone Gold" announcement as early as Tuesday, 01/21/03. [/QUOTE]

...U know the world was supposed to end at the start of this millenium as well. I went to that Website. I didn't see where moo3 was listed and the search engine is 'temporarily unavailable'. Typical. As many people have said. I shall believe it when I see it...until then back to

Comment

The only comment I will make in regards to the Gone Gold article is that the EB announced street date is erroneous based on the current internal date.

Typical IG form then, since Civ3 and PTW were both announced as GOLD and were in the stores less than a week later.

At least IG is not like Blizzard where they announce GOLD 3-4 weeks ahead of when the game will actually be available.

Comment

Well its evidently not Gold yet since Rantz is afraid of "Jinxing" anything.

Either that or he's just F'ing with us, but that seems pretty unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by ikilledmybroker
                          War of Art, what flag is that ?
                          You get hover text when you hold your mouse over the flags.

Comment

Man, you are a tease.

Comment

Originally posted by jbeck

You get hover text when you hold your mouse over the flags.
                              So THAT'S how he found out. It's too easy for them these days.

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Damn, this thread title is like reading Orwell's "1984" or Clarke's "2001 A space odissey" now in 2003.

Mark should stamp "Out of date" across such teasing titles, after their expiration date...

A brief check in GoneGold easily shows that this thread is nothing more than...

obsolete news about a past future
                                I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Working...
                                X