Gone Gold claims MOO3 Gold by 1/21/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean (?):

Arms: Per fess wavy barry, wavy of six Argent and Azure, and Argent on a Pile Gules, a Torch enflamed proper.
    Supporters: In Dexter a Lion Or and in Sinister an Emperor Penguin proper upon a compartment divided per pale and representing in Dexter a grassy Mount and in Sinister an ice Floe.
    Motto: Research and Discovery.

Mantling: in Dexter Or doubled Gules and in Sinister Argent doubled Azure. Crest: Upon a Wreath of the colours of the Mantling a representation of the research Ship Discovery.

Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

Bird Island, Halley, Rothera, Signy or the HMS Endurance?

(or Madingley Road, Cambridge ?) LOL

PS. It would be WAY cool if you are currently on the Endurance on a SatLink !!!!
      Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

My GOD is this Brain of Britain or what?

I am _VERY_ impressed. Not only does he(?) know the answer but also the _WHOLE_ possible answer. What can I say. If we ever play MoO3 MP then I'm dying to make a research treaty with you, even if you did kill your broker !

Actually I'm in Frankfurt (sp?) at the moment for a series of meetings, which are not happening right now, but I have my laptop with me. That's why my location said Germany.

Sadly I'm not on the boat, but I know a few guys that are. They say its really BORING !

(Moral - it's best to be a manager)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The only comment I will make in regards to the Gone Gold article is that the EB announced street date is erroneous based on the current internal date.

There has been some speculation that a gold announcement will not occur until the day before the game is actually on the shelves.
          Rantz Hoseley
          Art Director
          Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Rantz
              The only comment I will make in regards to the Gone Gold article is that the EB announced street date is erroneous based on the current internal date.

There has been some speculation that a gold announcement will not occur until the day before the game is actually on the shelves.
              Prolly should just let the kids think what they want. They seem better behaved that way!

Comment

Now that is cruel.

Here is hoping that announcement is soon.
                Bigger guns. We need BIGGER GUNS.

Comment

Evil!

Comment

how is it possible to from gold to shelves in one day?

or are they gonna keep the gold date hidden until they expect the game to be on shelves in order to have a big impact..

which is pretty underhanded.
                    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

isn't it wrong to not inform people of a gold date when it happens?

to purposely not release the gold date...

hmm
                      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

hee hee hee

that could mean that the EB date is too optomistic.

hee

if "rantz" means that the EB date is to pessimistic, then there he goes propping people up for a let down..again

hee hee

Comment

that could mean that the EB date is too optomistic.
                          As far as I'm concerned, the only date that isn't "too optomistic" is the December 1st, 2003 date. And I'm not too sure about taht.
                          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

ROFL!! thats awesome!!

Comment

As I've said before.... if Moo3 is anything like Moo2, we've got several months of waiting left to go...
                              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                                how is it possible to from gold to shelves in one day?

or are they gonna keep the gold date hidden until they expect the game to be on shelves in order to have a big impact..

which is pretty underhanded.
                                Yes, they keep it hidden

Hey, it isn´t that bad.

You read about the game going gold one day
                                and the next day you are already able to buy it
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X