No announcement yet.

Gone Gold claims MOO3 Gold by 1/21/03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone Gold is usually very solid...but let's all not get our hopes up. I'm thinking the list will grow to include March and April as release months.
    Veni, vidi, vici.
    [I came, I saw, I conquered].
    -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaestro
      Gone Gold is usually very solid...but let's all not get our hopes up. I'm thinking the list will grow to include March and April as release months.
      You need to correct your signature...You forgot

Q1 of 2002
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

the key phrase here is "as early as" which means the date posted is a best case scenario.

If they'd researched Stasis Field technology sooner they could have had it done a year ago.

Comment

Well, its the 21st now in Germany...

No announcement from IG Europe

Just keep on a-waitin', I guess.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

War of Art, what flag is that ?
            Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

Originally posted by ikilledmybroker
              War of Art, what flag is that ?
              There's a prize if you can guess. Look at the top left corner for a clue. I'll tell you if you're getting warm...

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Well, that's what prompted the question !!! I saw the Union Jack, so I'm assuming Commonwealth. However, you often see it quartered on Military forces (Especially Navy and Regiment flags).

It is too small to see on my screen, but looks like a crest (principality ?).

You're location of "Germany" does not seem to help.

Give us a hint.
                Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

Well, as a hint let me just say, "getting colder"

This is an evil hint.

Oh, this country is not fully independant...

-Jam (I'm not German, so why should I use their flag? Eh?)

Comment

Well I can tell the Country on this Flag can be shortened to BAT :P

I still hope the release is February 28 and not earlier
                    Thats the Day I write my last exam for some months lets see if I get lucky
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
                      Well I can tell the Country on this Flag can be shortened to BAT :P
                      I do indeed live in a B.A.T., but where and what is a B.A.T. ?

Answers on the back of a post card please...

-Jam (So now I've removed "Germany" from my location, it was misleading some people )

Comment

British Antarctic Territory ?

That puts you in the Antarctic (near the Falklands ?), or Cambridge, UK. Judging by the Time Zone issues and the speed of your reply, I suggest the Cambridge Antarctic Survey (as opposed to the Discovery Centre in Dundee or the RRS Discovery)
                        Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

Are you on 20 Hour Daylight mode ?

Have you ever eaten a Penguin ? (Does it taste like Chicken?)
                          Frag Saddam 2003

Comment

Well, well done. (like the double well?)

I congratulate you.

British Antartic Territory is indeed the right answer. I can't believe you worked this out in one afternoon, looked at the time zone and everything. Man, you must be as bored (and cold?) as I am.

You win...

100 pounds (to be paid in MoO money)

-Jam

Comment

Hold on...

You didn't look at the forum "thing where you choose your flag" and find a territory with the initials B.A.T. did you.

I may have to take my prize back, unless you can tell me what my flag is showing....

/grins evily

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by ikilledmybroker
                                Are you on 20 Hour Daylight mode ?

Have you ever eaten a Penguin ? (Does it taste like Chicken?)
                                Who knows? Its raining ! AGAIN ! (Yes)

_Everything_ tastes like chicken , but actually I'm a vegitarian (sp?)

What did your broker do ? Sell you stocks in QS? Still waiting for your profits to come running in

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X