Repair Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Job

Let's say that my cheif production planet can crank out about 50 cruisers a turn but war is suddenly declared on my empire by the treacherous, slimy, bug-eyed trillilarians. I had 2400 cruisers go out and make fish sticks for chow, and supplied suffecient tartar sauce, the battle was heavy but we emerged victoroius. The bad news comes in with a report of a third of my cruisers were destroyed and the remaining half is damaged and in need of repairs. In MOO2, your ships are repaired the next turn if your ships are at your own starbase or you had the advance damage control. In this game, how long does it takes to repair the 800 heavily damaged cruisers. Is it instanly because I had a monopoly of pixie dust, or do I have to shift through a million reports by the *****ing technicians?

Well first you have to research pixie dust and then you can use the fairy magic power to teleport bach to a home port (you can turn this off in the realism options)

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Where does the pixie dust come from, the MOO3 Fairy?
      Does this fairy look like Rantz at 5:00 a.m. after testing the game all night long and the caffiene is wearing off?

Comment

I wish the MOO3 pixie would magic up a "Gone Gold and released tomorrow" announcement

Comment

Originally posted by Crostoneman
          Where does the pixie dust come from, the MOO3 Fairy?
          Does this fairy look like Rantz at 5:00 a.m. after testing the game all night long and the caffiene is wearing off?
          Pixie dust is extracted from Toproq, then refined...duh!

How many times do I have to repeat this?!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyjack666

Pixie dust is extracted from Toproq, then refined...duh!
            But how can this be? Toproq is already a fully refined "mind-set-physics-relationship-torpoid"

Please clarify.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art

But how can this be? Toproq is already a fully refined "mind-set-physics-relationship-torpoid"

Please clarify.

-Jam
              I think you are referring to top-ROG as opposed to top-ROQ.

Please be more careful in the future

Comment

This subject has been discussed to death over at IGMOO. The current status of definition of Toproq is that it's evil. Further information on Toproq is given on a need to know basis. And the devs say that nobody needs to know.
                "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

The only people left at IGMOO are trolls and would-be-troll-slayers.
                  By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Toproq makes you happy. Happiness is mandatory. Are you happy, Citizen?
                    Objects in mirror are insignificant.

Comment

Sorry guys, but I borrowed all your vehicles last night and purposly drove them off a cliff. Due to the heavy foot of government, it will take 50 years to get through the repair paperwork.

Comment

This is a really silly thread... I like it
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                          This is a really silly thread... I like it
                          It's true ! Toproq does make people happy.

I am happy too.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
                            The only people left at IGMOO are trolls and would-be-troll-slayers.
                            Not true if you consider it statistically.
                            "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                            "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

What was the question?

Ships are repaired by orbitals or damage control, I suspect.

Comment

Working...
                              X