No announcement yet.

game guide or help of any sort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be off topic for my thread, but I am currently searching for the latest moo2 patch.

i am playing the game right out of the cd case.

like i said, i haven't search that much, except pc gameworld and a yahoo search for patches.

i'm just asking to save time searching.

wait...maybe the game company's site has something...

and is the latest patch necessary?
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

i found Gamefaqs guides pretty good, the "perfect ship" guide or whatever it is caleld is pretty good at eh very least you can make one ship and make sure it is gonna be where they are headed, and that is REALLY easy with the rigth tech... so be creative, goto www.gamefaqs.com and check it out, then beat the $h!t out of the comps.... oh yah ALWAYS build your ships, don't let the AI do it....

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
        This may be off topic for my thread, but I am currently searching for the latest moo2 patch.

i am playing the game right out of the cd case.

like i said, i haven't search that much, except pc gameworld and a yahoo search for patches.

i'm just asking to save time searching.

wait...maybe the game company's site has something...

and is the latest patch necessary?
        1.31 for Moo2 and it can be gotten at number of places.
        Go to Avault or Gone Gold. I think the CD is 1.2. To me this is just too goofy with the surrender and you go first and over powered Gyro/Plasma Cannons and etc.

Comment

Working...
        X